Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Christmas in Pictures

Merry Christmas!  We had a fabulous first Christmas in our new house.  I honestly think it was the most enjoyable Christmas morning I have ever had.  It is so wonderful to have two kids, both capable of having fun on such different levels!

I want to share photos of our Christmas, but I know that no one wants to look at a million pictures of my kids opening gifts.  Instead, I will try to share photos of a few of our traditions, memorable moments, and only a few present pictures thrown in for good measure.  :-)  The focus of this post is mostly my family, but I do have a few gifts of my own that I'll write about another time.  I need to put away all of the Christmas decorations to share pictures of anything house related. (And most of my gifts are related to our house... Imagine that!) 

Also, if you are a detail person like I am, please forgive the fact that these pictures aren't evenly spaced.  I messed up the formatting when I added captions, and I don't have the energy to keep trying to fix them tonight.

Making Pepparkakor (a traditional Swedish cookie)


Birthday cake for Jesus

Just wrap me up and put me under the tree

New pajamas on Christmas Eve


Heading out to see lights in our pj's on Christmas Eve
Claude's Christmas present to Jim
Cora got a chair of her very own!
Shoes and necklaces are a few of Cora's favorite things
It didn't take long for Cora to master unwrapping
What could this be??
First white Christmas in Nashville in seventeen years
This gift is a slam dunk!
Our little thinker


Remembering why we celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...