Monday, December 27, 2010

2010: Making a House a Home

This has been quite a year for our family.  It was our first full year as a family of four, and it was also the year we built a new home and finally started a settled life here in Tennessee.  As I look back on this year, I feel incredibly grateful.  My heart is full to overflowing.

A few months ago I was listening to Pandora and a song called Invade came on.  I immediately stopped what I was doing to read all of the lyrics.  They were perfect - perfect for this year for our life and perfect to describe the cry of our hearts.  I really want to have the chorus of this song literally written on our walls, but in the mean time, I used the song to create a slide show of 2010 for our family.  I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome song and pictures. Very moving. Thanks for sharing, Melissa,
    Hugs, Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...