Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cora's First Year of Lulu Pictures

In our family we have lots of traditions.  One of my favorite traditions involves a big stuffed lamb named Lulu.  Lulu was given to Brennan by his grandparents before he was born, and we use Lulu to track the growth of each of our children through their first year of life (and beyond... I'm still doing yearly pictures of Brennan).  It is super fun to see how the kids grow and change before our eyes.

It is hard to believe that Cora's first year is over.  I'm such a nostalgic person, and I have had moments in the last few days when I have had a painful lump in my throat, thinking about how my baby is now a toddler. 

I hope you enjoy Cora's first year of Lulu pictures.

5 days old

1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 months old

11 months old

1 year old!
Happy birthday, Cora Katherine.  You've come a long way, baby, and we love you more every day.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So sweet and a great idea. I love the 9 month and 1 year ones the best. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Lulu!!! I'm totally with you on the "lump in the throat days", too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...