Friday, January 13, 2012

Cora's First Haircut

I finally took Cora to get her first haircut!  I've been saying I'm going to do it since her second birthday three months ago, but I just never got around to it.  We went to Snip-Its, which does kids' haircuts with all of the bells and whistles, so that we could minimize tears and fears.


Cora hates to have her hair brushed, styled, or even touched sometimes, so I was really concerned about how she would do.  She was scared when she had to sit in the big chair and get strapped in, and she cried and asked me to hold her, but she got over it when she was given a lollipop and some little trinkets to hold.



Here is a before shot of the back of Cora's hair:


And here is how it looked after:


I was worried we'd lose the little wave at the back of her hair, but I think losing a little length helped it to spring up even better.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...